Dec 31, 2012

PAOB Member Testimonial | COL. (R) James W. Ireland, Director of the Health Fair for Veterans

"As the Director, Health Fair For Veterans for Montero Medical Missions (501(c)(3)), I joined the Professional Association of Businesses (PAOB) to expand the development of my organization throughout the ChesapeakeVA and Hampton Roads region. The driving forces behind my decision to join are that the PAOB looks to create ways to support organizations, allows me to reach out through the association’s resources, and stimulate new ideas that will improve and grow my services in a highly organized, effective and professional manner.

The PAOB are hard working professionals that complement the goals and objectives of my service organization. I highly recommend PAOB to any organization or individual that wishes to expand their communications network, business tools, gain new insights and grow their business.”

- COL (R) James W. Ireland
Director, Health Fair For Veterans
Montero Medical Missions